Monday, August 30, 2010

hkust!

The 4th day in hk, today we planned doing nthg after a very tiring weekend... after lunch, we went for a brief tour around hkust.

HKUST isnt big. I think the size of the academic buildings will be just like the area covered by NUS science faculty only. Thats my first impression of hkust in this brief tour.

But what is magnificent about hkust would be the location of the uni itself. 坐山望水!the scenery is simply marvelous. And in this campus, we don't have shuttle buses, we walk! There is a bridge link right at the centre of the campus, it acts as the spinal cord of the school, connecting to various part of the campus. Students would just walk to everywhere using this link. It somehow give me a very campus feel, I finally feel that I am a uni student! NUS is just too city feel, blocks of bulidings scattered everywhere, more like a city rather than a campus.
=)
hooray! hkust rocks!
me n nixon at the front door of hkust
the bridge link... 科大嘅龙脉

very very niceeeeeeee!
seafront sports facilities... what can i ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment