Monday, November 29, 2010

向世界出发之凤凰山篇






















这张照片,拍得真有内涵,就很有那“向世界出发"的感觉!


看见飞机起起落落,真的恨不得自己也能够乘着飞机飞回家乡!

hmmmm... after some very tiring and quite depressing periods, finally I get the chance to refresh myself. It was already midnight when we meet up in Tung Chung, very very tired. We were very worried that we will faint half way up the mountain! HAHAHAHA!

This was a gathering of my university buddy, Tina with her friends, and she had asked us to join them! I appreciate this very much, and is very happy to get along with them, especially Zoe, Cyrus, Leung Kau, M.K., Jack, Jason and more! They were very re qing, and had make us feel very welcomed among them! Hahahaha...

We started hiking at around 2? couldn't really remember... LOL! Even before we started, I can already feel the strong wind... I think we have underestimated the cold temperature we would get at the peak... guess what, we did not bring enough clothes to protect us from the cold wind!

And as we are hiking up, very very tiring, steps, steps and more steps... for around 3 hours time! We reached the peak at around 445am, the wind is so strong and cold up there, and we were told that it is not until 2 hours later at 645am, only the sun will rise! 2 hours, its 2 hours! Me and Nixon was wondering how are we going to live through this very "cooling" condition with just 2 sweaters, very normal sweaters when others are with thick Columbia or North Face winter coats! Luckily Zoe had brought a sleeping bag, and so for the 2 hours, me and Nixon shared the sleeping bag as a protection from the strong cold wind, just like the refugees in the refugee camps...

And after the long wait, the sky started to brighten up, the small place up on the peak was cramped with so many people that we find it difficult to move around. So many of us came up here anticipating for the majestic sunrise. And here it comes, so breathtakingly beautiful! I have always thought that sunrise should be not much different from sunset. I was wrong! The color of the whole scene is so different! Check it out from the pictures above and you will know why I have said this.

And after some photograph session, we started our way down. Along the way, the scenery is just simply magnificent. I think its a very "向世界出发" feel... This gave me a feel of "there's really still lots of things other than our future career, money, status and power". I don't really know how to describe the feeling. I do not actually know what I am thinking then. I just have a very strong feeling of how timid we are, I feel very much of going home, to get back to my loved ones, my friends, especially when the airport is just beside us... hehe...

well... feelings are just feelings... Now I am back to reality, back to school for another 3 weeks ++ before I am on my way back to sg and pg! That's life... C'est la vie...



No comments:

Post a Comment