Wednesday, March 10, 2010

kevin costner again! Message in a bottle






After Rumor has it, I think i am deeply into kevin costner, searched for his movies, and bumped into another beautiful movie... Message in a bottle...

"Message In A Bottle" along with the writers as well as Kevin Costner, Paul Newman, and Robin Wright Penn swept me away to another place that gave me the chance to watch a brilliant film with no worries and enjoy an epic romance.

Costner, Newman and Wright Penn share the screen to tell the incredible, emotional and powerful story of one reporter's mission to locate the writer of three mysterious messages that turned up ashore.

The following events set off a tender and sweet romance between Garret Blake played by Costner and Theresa Osborne played by Penn. Also, mixed into this wonderfully crafted plot is Newman who plays Dodge, Garret's father who acts as a calming effect for his son when trying to deal with his newfound feelings about Theresa and those for Catherine, the object of the mysterious messages.

The performances by Costner, Penn and Newman seemed so natural it was enjoyable to watch actors not try so hard to do their best. I got the feeling that the actors truly cared about making this film the best they could for their fans because of the integrity and sincerity they brought to their characters.

"Message In A Bottle" was a powerful and inspirational movie to watch and will be treasured for years to come. In addition, it had two of my favorite actors and it gave me the opportunity to watch a brilliant actress come in to her own.

This movie got me thinking... thinking about my destiny... will i ever be that lucky to find even one true love in my entire life... will the romance of Costner ever exist from my inner me... will i... will i... many will's that i don even know what and where they will bring me to... Perhaps that's what life is... you never know until it comes...

So again... C'est la vie

1 comment:

  1. actually do you know what c'est la vie means or not? use the phrase til so syok... =.="

    ReplyDelete