Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rumor has it!!!







Just came across this awesome movie on a boring Tuesday night.


Liked it very much... It portrays what i have all the while longed for... the romance... the love...

Jennifer Aniston plus Kevin Costner!!!
All the while I am aware of the fact that its rather unhealthy to be always admiring others... but i am... the looks of Kevin Costner in this movie is what I always dream of having... the looks of jennifer aniston is of course what I always dream my partner to have!

Its good to have some forms of dream, as long as I am still aware of the fact that "a dream sometimes can only be a dream". OMG!!! What am i talking about??? Obviously I am really stunned by the duo!!! THEY ARE REALLY JUST AWESOME!!!

C'est la vie~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment