Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Night Cycling 06/03/10







Liked it very much. Reason is its held at changi, my favourite place with planes flying all the time up above me. Very exciting yet relaxing, its some rare pleasant time that i managed to sneak out over here in Singapore.

Riding along the coastal line, sea breeze with the slightest yet refreshing "sea odor", its like cleansing up every bit of the inner me. Its around 9pm at East Coast Park, very happening, camps all over the place, families are having much fun, couples are enjoying the romantic moments by the seaside etc. This is actually the first time i get to discover the more warm and humane part of Singapore instead of the all time stress we had in college.

That's just the warm up, guess what's coming up??? Loh Ee Hang! Finally I've got the chance to speed down the runway alongside with my all time favourite--AEROPLANES!!! I just couldn't believe it, i m running alongside a boeing 747... my dream... all time dream to fly one... By chance, I get to take a rest just beside the runway, lying on the fence, peeping into the runway, and further inside, many more airplanes parked at the terminal, its as if i've lots of stuffs running through my brain, but, its just blank... i m lost... all the while i am... watching the planes taking off, watching them landing on ground, its just gorgeous, since i were a boy, i have always been her super admirer, not even a second did i abandon my love for her, seeing her taking off gracefully above me, i see dreams and hopes taking off, departing towards its goals; watching it approaching land, i see dreams and hopes finally find their paths... Maybe this is why i always like airplanes in such an insane manner.

After my still-practising-private-photographer snapped some photos for us, we continued our journey. And now i am on a tandem bike, with my friend Chiu Tze, was quite a pleasant experience riding on a tandem bike, i guessed we talked alot, but i don't really remember what we talked about, one word to summarize: comfortable...

The rest of the journey was just some torchering experience, we rode for hours and hours and HOURS... it was not until when we almost complete the loop as we rode within the vicinity of Changi Airport again, where my airplanes are still there giving me support, Changi Airport... what a wonderful place... the air traffic doesn't cease for even a while...

Overall its nice, pleasant, although i m drained out physically, but mentally, i think i have got some form of refreshing and recharging. No regrets in joining this event.





No comments:

Post a Comment